09 May, 2015

the craziest/sweetest/weirdest/love of my life

He's the sweetest, he told me I am beautiful when I wear make up even more when I don't and look a bit ugly. He seems like the opposite of nowadays' boys, he'd leave corny comment "cant wait to be with you again, love". He's the most corny but I missed his ka-corny-han every day.

He'd call me love even when I call him barbie. He'd say "I support you, love..I understand you, love". I told him I might abuse his kindness, he said its alright cause he loves me.

This guy and he's being in love is crazy. He's out of mind. 

And yes he told me he would wait for me...oh have I told you we come from different countries? Have you heard people say it wont work out? "Maghiwalay din kayo....sabi nila", "You guys are gonna break up at the end", "Nanti juga putus ren, masih anget-anget aja". 

He said its okay when I fell asleep whilst he still makes kwento about his day. He said "I'm excited for University na...I wanna graduate na"..."Lets go Cebu, gusto mo diba love?"

He's the crush of 2014 and the one who "crash" my 2014 but he told me "...but I'll fix you this 2015 love", he said "ikaw ay pag-ibig na hinintay".

He's my favorite Filipino guy, he tried to talk to me in English but he does speak English so good. He wants to go to Australia, he's the man-friend who makes me smile, laugh as hard as I can and cry a river.

He'd not play Clash of Clans for a month for me, he'd tell me "love, laro lang ako ng nba2k okay"...he could have just played the game without telling me.

He made weird hashtags #MyGirlfriendIsaWriter #SlowClapAgain, he posted cheesy caption "for as long as we share the same sky and breathe the same air, we're still together"

He asked me on my graduation day whilst drinking green tea at starbucks, we rode Ferris wheel on our first date. He said, when I went to Ilocos its like a training ground for LDR.

He almost cried when we prayed together. He ate with me at my favorite tapas place. He knows my fave McDonald's ice cream cone.

He doesn't like me wearing my converse and black spider skirt. He told me "tumataba ka na love ngayon", he kept on checking me when I was on my way to Manila airport "keep your money safe, pambili natin car yan"

I'm in love but he's more in love. Mahal kita kasi eh. Kaluguran daka. I love you. Aku cinta kamu. 

I don't know what will happen in the future but last night he asked "Meant to be ba tayo, love?" I told him "I don't know...just pray for it"

He told me "bakit ako? mas madami pa better guys out there", I asked the same thing... he said "You're different, your attitude, you challenge me"...am I challenging?

He sang "we found love right where we are" but he said "I don't like Ed"

There are times when its hard to say "I love you back!" but from the bottom of this unstable mind and heart "I love you to the bones"....another decade will go, I probably won't come across path with someone as crazy, sweet, weird like you.

You are loved. Mahal kita. Kaluguran da ka.


Christmas Party 2014 -- I've never seen you play basketball but the girls told me you're cool. You look great here, love ! *that guy with neon shoes*

I like you to the bones!

I missed tapas date....I superb miss.

We got through crazy things and I was crazy yet you stayed calm and chill...You say "Its gonna be okay, tiwala ka sakin"

Love lots to you, Lloyd.


Shawie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello..thankyo for comment guys :)