23 November, 2015

Hello Kuala Lumpur!

Apparently my itchy feet brought me to Kuala Lumpur. Its been almost two months since I moved to KL, having another round of best time of my life.

Life has been so great so does relationship. Lloyd and I are getting more and more look alike which I hope its a good thing. He's getting as maldita as me and I learned to be as sweet as him. No words can explain how I missed to be with, spend time with my man.

This November, we celebrate the goodness of God and 7th month dating. Hardly believe that I can keep a guy for quite long time (First boyfriend lol). Lloyd has been so good, we went ups and downs due to connection issue, moods and hormones.

Now I am working at IT company in KL whilst Lloyd is working on his baby thesis. Practically speaking, my life is so good right now; blessed with amazing boyfriend, nice job and amazing family. Yet i need to admit that I do get bored sometimes.

Remember when I was sixteen, I was wondered how will I see myself when I reached twenty. Now I am twenty year-old, I got my BA, working, adventuring. I started to think: What do I want to be when I reach 30? How do I see myself then?

Cannot think at all. I know what I want to do in five years or until I reach twenty eight.

I want adventure. I want to make a living somewhere I don't know. I want not-so long distance love-life (of course with Lloyd!)

Right time right place! He makes it perfect.

Much love!


No comments:

Post a Comment

hello..thankyo for comment guys :)