19 March, 2015

the end

I'm graduating in 3 weeks. So happy with what I have reached so far.

College has been great. We do good also but I need to step back or I guess forward. We talk in a good way, I assume in a wrong way. I shall stop. I shall not stop.

Sometimes I wonder if only, we stop where we stop back then. At least, we wouldn't be in the same weird situation again. I won't be assumed, pondered, lose my mind again.

I want you all to be happy. I want me to be happy. I told you, I would forget you. I tell you the truth.

Let me have the rest of days, talking, laughing, smiling, clapping, walking, swinging, banging my head from funny conversation, linking my arms around before I jump into a new adventure.

I pretty much believe, we'll be ending at "Hello-Hi" only. That's why there's no need to push things now.

Do the things that will make you happy, stay awake, keep challenge yourself, encourage her....Tell her she's doing great there.

I so far look forward to meet someone I'll find more fascinating than you.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello..thankyo for comment guys :)