05 December, 2014

Wonderland

Its been a while. I don't know if someone has posted this one online but I keep saying this short poem to myself.

Does it hurt? She asks
Its a bit of headache and heartache
I like everything I have right now. College, internship, church friends, Starbucks buddy, campus mates and You.
I seem like I have mental issue, I can be happy for a day then have a so-bad day next. I like talking to you then you're gone. I like talking to you then I think a lot about many things then I'm gone.
Then we crawl, we talk, we start it all again.

What do you take me for?

We like talking to each other. I found my new comfort zone with you and how about you? I asked, you said its alright, its alright talking to me. But we keep talk...about everything. I told you nonsense things, you skip a second and laugh like its really funny.

Is this right?

No, what is this?

You don't have to tell me what you ate, I don't have to tell where did I go but we do, we did.

I'm the happiest when I'm with you....but people change. I think I should.

This isn't right nor wrong. We're in between.

And the thing is I have that power more than you. You don't have it, guts.

Darling, I'm a nightmare dress like a daydream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello..thankyo for comment guys :)